AMAZON SMILE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
to your prime account
SGSS-IL as your charity
AmazonSmile is a program that donates a percentage of your Amazon purchases to SGSS-IL So many of us shop online with Amazon. This is one of the easiest ways to generate additional money for SGSS-IL by simply doing what you normally do! You will still be able to use your Prime membership or any other Amazon perks/programs you have linked to your Amazon account.
It's very simple. However, the steps differ if you are using a computer, iPhone or Google Play device. Below are the detailed instructions.
On Your Computer:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com.
2. Follow the website prompts to create your AmazonSmile account.
(Note: If you already have an Amazon account, enter your login credentials when prompted for your username and password.)
3. You will be asked to select a charitable organization to support. Select Sri Gururayara Seva Samithi of Illinois USA Inc as your charity.
4. Follow the online prompts to complete your setup.
5. Each time you want to shop with Amazon, be sure to go to smile.amazon.com. This will ensure that a percentage of your purchases go to Sri Gururayara Seva Samithi of Illinois USA Inc (Worried you will forget? Create a bookmark!)
On iOS and Google Play Devices:
You can now use AmazonSmile with the Amazon app on iOS devices! Make sure you have the most recent version of the Amazon app. Also, sign up for AmazonSmile on your computer BEFORE following the instructions below.
1. Review the On Your Computer above, and set up AmazonSmile on your Amazon account from a computer. Once you link your Amazon account to AmazonSmile and Sri Gururayara Seva Samithi of Illinois USA Inc, proceed to step 2.
2. Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
3. Click on the (☰) menu icon.
4. Tap Settings. 5. Tap AmazonSmile